Monday, March 28, 2011

lOvEly stOry...

A lovely story..pl read it
Hope u'l lyk it
Story:-
Intrnal motivation cums frm within lyk a sense of achievmnt,
rsponsibilty n belief.

Thr ws a young boy who used to cum fr regular practice bt alwaz playd in d

resrves n nvr made it to d soccer eleven. While he ws practicing, his dad used to sit at d far end, waitng fr him.
D matches had startd n fr 4 days, he didnt cum fr practice nt evn semifinals. All of a sudden he came fr finals, went to d coach n said,

"Coach, u hv alwaz kpt me in d reserves n nvr let me play.
But today, pl let me play.
D coach said, "Son, I'm sry, I cnt let u. Thr r

btr playrs thn u n besides, it is d finals, d reputatn of d scul is at stake. I cnt take a chance."
D boy pleaded, "Coach, I promse I vl nt let u

dwn. I beg of u, pl let me play."
D coach had nvr seen the boy plead like this
before. He said, "OK, son, go, play. But remember, I m going against my better

judgment n d reputation of d school is at stake. Don't let me dwn."

D game startd n d boy played lyk a house on fire. Evry time he got d ball, he shot a goal. He ws d star of the game. His team had a spectacular win.


Whn d game finishd, d coach went up to him n said, "Son, hw cud I hv been so wrng in my lyf. I hv nvr seen u play lyk dis b4. Wht happend?

Hw did u play so well?"
D boy rplyd, "Coach, my fathr is wtchng me today."

D coach turnd around n luked at d place whr d boy's fathr usd to sit.

Thr ws no1 thr. He said, "Son, ur fathr usd to sit thr whn u came fr practice, but I dnt c anyone thr tday."
D boy rplyd, "Coach, dere is smthng

I nvr told u. My fathr ws blind. Juz 4 days ago, he died. Today is d frst day

he is watchng me frm above."

No comments:

Post a Comment