Monday, December 27, 2010

l!vE l!fE......EvEry th!ng chAngEs w!th t!mE......

I've seen castles made out of sand,
Met people who believe destiny is engraved on d palm of der hands,
I've seen people change der faith,
Experienced luv change into hate,
I've seen people grow younger wid age,
And a bird who wuldn't fly out of an open cage,
I've seen luv sold for money,
People who r devastated inside but outside thy'r funny,
I've seen d unicorn fall in luv wid d toad,
People who owned half d city have nw hit d road,
I've learned to expct d unexpctd,
Perfection dosn't exist, v'r al defected,
Everyone cries,sum just hide thr tears,
Thy say coal turns diamond over a thousand years,
Sumone may blv u r one in a million,
For othrs u r just anthr nobody in d billion.
So live lyf wid all dat u have,
cherish all ur moments Hapy or Sad!!
Feel blesed wid wat u r!!
Cz Lyf is tooo short n v r jus here for a Moment!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment